October 28, 2020- Reflection Questions
Part 1 - Look at this part at the very beginning.
- If you could see the future, how do you think it would change your present?
On a scale of 1-5 . . .
How easy is it for you to imagine your future?
How anxious do you feel about your future?
How hopeful do you feel about your future?
2. What makes you most excited about your future?
3. What is your biggest fear about your future?
Part 2 - Look at this part after the first scripture discussion.
- If Moses had known exactly how God was going to use him in the future, how do you think things would have been different for Moses?
2. Use your imagination: if God were going to choose one ordinary moment from your life this week to make an impact for hundreds or thousands of years into the future, which moment might God use, and how might God use it?
Part 3 - Look at this part after the second scripture discussion.
1. Read Romans 8:28. How does this passage change the way you see or feel about your future?
My Life Map Activity:
Take some time to map out what your life could look like this year, next year, in five years, and in ten years.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO? Write down some goals, but don't just play it safe. Dream! Don't just list goals you know you can achieve. List things that would only be possible with God.
WHO DO YOU WANT TO BE? At each of these benchmarks in your future, what kind of person do you want to be? What kind of life do you want to live? And how will God's hope and mission for your life be evident?